Re: Well she's gone! - Second Place at the BOG Show! - Beautiful Day!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>, <NASS@egroups.com>, <triumphs-owner@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>, <HD883HUGGR@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Well she's gone! - Second Place at the BOG Show! - Beautiful Day!
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 18:51:00 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
He apparently winters in AZ and summers in WI
WI is where I believe Punkin' is headed for.

He had a cousin of his come all the way to Baltimore
from Cumberland MD, just to hand me the check and put
her in storage before I could drive her down to the
Mt Vernon, Va..  'British On The Green' show.

....  So I took Lil' Greenee. And HEY!  I won Second Place!

L.G.'s first real outing, (135 miles round trip)
her first show and she takes Second!
Hey...first place was Biff's '65 sprite with 1745 original miles.
What can I say.

BEEautiful DAY!

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com  (new
format)
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer