Spridget Utility Veh. (was Re: SWAG members going to Monterey-a request

To: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>, Spridget mail list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridget Utility Veh. (was Re: SWAG members going to Monterey-a request
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 17:59:39 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Patrick Elliott <patrick.elliott@attws.com>, Rick Walters <walters@mail.softcom.net>, Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
> If anyone is going in a vehicle that would allow
> them to pick it up

That would be anyone in a Spridget.  Had I not seen it
with my own eyes, I'd have not believed it, but when
Frank visited me the 1st time, he brought a 948 block
from NJ with him tucked in the passenger footwell.  As
if the 1st 1000 miles wasn't enough, he tugged it up
to Elkhart Lake WI to give to Gary Speckman the next
day at Road America.  Frank IS the line between hobby
and mental illness.

=====
Ron Soave
"By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity. Another man's, I mean." -
Mark Twain

Find the REAL Larry at:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=64205&a=465433&p=17927032