Found some goodies-LBC stuff

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Subject: Found some goodies-LBC stuff
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 22:25:25 -0400
Hi Guys,

Got back from the British swap meet here in Portland.  Met day early Curt
Onstatt, lurker Spike, wish I could remember the Vancouver listers name,
sorry, but I'm worse than awful on names.  Got a lot of good and
interesting play on the 5 speed kit I had on display.  Was really fruitful
for me.

Now, the good stuff for you listers.  I have a lot of stuff that I'm going
to send off as scrap metal and while I was going through some of it,
thought of you guys. Found a tach drive generator, a fuel pump blanking
plate, lots of 1098 and 948 rods and pistons, cast iron water pump for the
purists, a polished carb dashpot and more carbs, linkages, springs and
assorted little pieces that I think I can fill any little order for whoever
wants anything of that nature.  Most of the stuff is really dirty so I'll
at least degrease or clean it up enough so you can handle the parts without
gloves on!

Make me an offer on any piece that you may want and I'll get it there on
the next pony express leaving this area.

Fill my mailbox with requests and see how badly you can insult me on
prices!

Regards,  Paul A