Re: Bugeye floormats

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye floormats
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 20:16:44 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: RESTOGUY1@aol.com
I'd be interested in a run of the correct rubber.  My
car is not anywhere near concours original (the
exterior/interior colors aren't even original colors),
but I'd support an effort to get the "correct" look
back out there.  How "stunning" are we talking for
original matting now?  4 figures?  (My last experience
with stunning was $48 oil filters for my Lotus, not to
mention the $1400 list price for a flywheel for same,
or the $4200 pair of catalytic converters...this led
me to the happiest day of my automotive hobby life -
the day I sold it).

=====
Ron Soave
"By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity. Another man's, I mean." -
Mark Twain

Find the REAL Larry at:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=64205&a=465433&p=17927032