RE: Gotta love eBay..... and it's sellers

To: "'type79@ix.netcom.com'" <type79@ix.netcom.com>, "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>
Subject: RE: Gotta love eBay..... and it's sellers
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 19:07:59 +0100charset=us-ascii
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The problem (or is it?) is that it probably will sell.........

As a current owner,  my feelings are mixed.  I like that the values of our
cars appear to be going up.  But at the same time, I hate that cars that
would have been parts cars not too long ago are getting such high prices
(makes maintaining our cars more expensive).  But I guess this is the nature
of the beast.....

Mike