Re: We have a winner

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: We have a winner
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 14:44:23 -0500
That must have been me...  I usually eat my rhubarb in a sauce on ice cream
or pancakes or as a filling for a pie. I was intrigued at the prospect of
using it as a powder coating on say... muffins. I wasn't sure how one would
dry it sufficiently. Then I reasoned that maybe one would want to coat the
rhubarb with say.. powdered sugar. That is also of interest to me. I can
certainly understand a publication devoted to these subjects. I'm not sure
a monthly is often enough... and I'm very disappointed I didn't win the
subscription!
        Peter C
        ---