Things to look for when dismanteling

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Things to look for when dismanteling
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 07:58:28 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Hey List,

I'm in the process of getting my car ready to enter the paint/body shop.
I'm looking for preventative measures to take on the car now that most of
the panels are off of the car, ie.  Should I lube the wiper motor now that
it is easy to get to, steps to take to seal possible rust spots, and things
such as that.  It's amazing how easy these little cars come apart.  In about
an hour and a half,  I removed both bumpers, the hood, trunk lid, one of the
fenders, and most of the little chromed bits.  Any tips to pass along will
be greatly appreciated.  Can't wait to get a nice car out on the road.  Talk
to y'all later!

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA