Re: Bugeye rear tranny mount???

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye rear tranny mount???
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 10:17:01 -0400
My distant recollection on the Bug rear trani mount is that there
are 3 separate rubber block mounts (2 side & 1 bottom center)
attached /encapsulated in a crossmember.
I doubt u can replace anything without unbolting the 2 bolts that
hold the crossmember to the body and the 4 bolts that attach to
the trani, and then drop the whole assy out.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug