Re: Clean My Engine Bay!

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, Ajhsys@aol.com, Tomsaudi@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, soavero@yahoo.com, DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Clean My Engine Bay!
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 14:21:25 -0700 (PDT)
David,

Because of 'environmental' reasons you can't clean your engine bay in most of
California, in any of the self service car washes :-(
I used to be able to hook a hose up the the hot water in my garage and spray
the
engine with that, but we moved a couple years ago, and my new house has no
plumbing in the garage. What I been doing lately is filling up a bucket in the
kitchen and pouring hot water over the engine, unfortunately that isn't quite
as
effective.

 - Bryan

mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, soavero@yahoo.com