Lucas woes and an engine too.

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lucas woes and an engine too.
Date: Sat, 06 May 2000 22:16:03 -0700
It was a great turn out at Britfest 2K. Good to see a bunch of east
coast lister show up.
Congrats to Biff Jones for winning an award.
I even won a door prize, no comment on where it was made.
I saw an interesting Lucas problem with Larry's (not THAT Larry) bugeye.
Pull the choke and the horn blows!!! Too cool. We just left that at
"Lucas" at it's best.
Now my problem... come to a red light or toll and the Bugeye would pop
and die, fire it up and it would not run unless it was moving. No loose
wires, no problems at speed or even at an idle while rolling, just when
it comes to a complete stop.
I figure it out tomorrow.
Next my signal indicator does not go out. It stays on even with the
signals off.
This has to be a bum flasher, what else could it be.
I'll figure it out tomorrow too.
And the phone call I just got.....
Dad. I blew up the Sprite (PIECES) the oil pressure dropped and now it
knocks like crazy. I just told my kid to get it home, he can rebuild it
tomorrw and I hung up on him. He's old enough to deal with his own
problems. If not I will be his next major problem.
And to end the constant bitching I get from my daughter and the A40, I
just told her it is no longer hers. I took it back. Ride you bike!

So how was everybody elses weekend? And it's only Saturday night.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ