RE: Photopoint album for list

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Photopoint album for list
Date: 07 May 2000 21:24:58 +1000

>> ** Original Message follows...

>>At 9:55 PM -0500 5/6/00, Brad Fornal wrote:

>>I have often wanted to see other listmembers on the page
> >with their autos like Gerard did with my family and our cars.

 Precisely the reason for the album.... I am on the other side of the world
trying to visualise
people and cars and doing a really bad job... I thought this could be a place
to put faces to
names and cars to people.....I would love to meet you all face to face , but
the reality is that I
can't jump on a plane and fly back and fourth every weekend. Again, the album
is only there
for people who express the same wish, use is as your own, because it is just
that.
Kevin

    __o_\__
DIFO 60's sprite