Lucas woes, etc.

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Lucas woes, etc.
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 10:36:22 -0700
Hi Frank,
Your daughter should have had my problems. My mother always told my
brother and I, "If you want a car, earn the money and buy one". I worked
all summer driving truck, and found a beautiful (to me) 1952 MGTD for
only $1200. (This was in 1962) My mother about had a coronary when I
drove it home. I just about had one myself when I discovered that one
year's full coverage (Mother's requirement before I could drive it off
the ranch) would set me back more than the car did.
Actually, what I wanted from you was the info on the bumper stickers.
All that got lost when Lucas invaded the computer. Thanks.
Kate