Re: Photopoint album access

To: "hardies@alphalink.com.au" <hardies@alphalink.com.au>, "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>, "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Photopoint album access
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 12:27:10 -0700
I logged in this way yesterday, but didn't use the quick upload. I just
tried that out, and that works great!

Thanks Kevin.

At 9:15 PM +1000 5/7/00, hardies@alphalink.com.au wrote:

Sorry for any confusion... to upload photos to the photopoint album , first

 <bold>logon</bold> using the e-mail address:-   <<mailto:spridgetsautox@hot=
mail.com>spridgetsautox@hotmail.com
  <bold> password </bold>   spridgets=20

there is a link in the upper bar called <bold>easy upload    </bold>This is=
 the only way to upload photo's to=20

> this album=20

> good luck=20

> Kevin =20