RE: Carpet

To: "'Charles Markham'" <chaz2@gis.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Carpet
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 14:03:43 -0400
Hello Charles..

I am in the midst of a complete re-do of the '77 Midget interior. To source
carpet, I went to an auto upholstery shop (Apple Auto Glass here actually),
and ordered up a whack of cut pile that looked quite good. FWIW, I will
have used close to 9 feet of a roll that is 40" wide. Made many paper
patterns before taking blade to fabric. I was amazed at how much carpet was
required - and not much was wasted...

YMMV..hope this is helpful.

Terry 'Got Glue All Over My Fingers' Williams
Stuck in Halifax, Nova Scotia