Re: Britfest and a little progress on the Midget...

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Britfest and a little progress on the Midget...
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 10:19:01 -0700 (PDT)
Mike,

I want to know...Is there a car show Biff DOESN'T go
to? :o)
I think he wins 1st everywhere. I mean...how much wall
space does he really have? :o))

Few more weeks for the engine huh...Mine should be
back sooner. :o))) Of course, I have to wait for John
to do my transmission. He does have it so that's a
start. :o)

Dan

--- "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>

=====