Re: Poor Ole Grey/wall space

To: "Dan Dwelley" <maine2me@yahoo.com>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Poor Ole Grey/wall space
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 16:01:01 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Dan,

Thanks :>)  Funny you should mention that(wall space) Frank C.
and I were discussing that at Britfest this past weekend.  No I
need more space.  Two shows so far and one 1st and one 2nd.  This
statement will probably jinx me for Richmond.

Just got back from the body shop and repairs aren't as bad as I
expected!  The fact that the owner once owned a bugeye when he
was a kid didn't hurt (helped) the final estimate.  He will
repair/repaint the bonnet and will (gee I didn't know you were
going to show the car) throw in a complete wet sand and buffing
of the entire car.  He found some overspray/orange peel from his
original paint job so now will correct that for free.

It will be finished in time for The Boulders meet in Richmond on
the 21st of May.  You going?

Biff Jones
Pasadena, MD
'59 Bugeye, "Kermit'