Re: Head differences

To: "Tocci, Al" <atocci@advanta.com>
Subject: Re: Head differences
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 17:07:58 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Al,

Check out the link below, they will make copper head gaskets up to .125
which should help your problem.  I did talk to them a while ago about a
gasket for use with my Judson, they do have the specs for an A series
engine.  They may be able to help you select the right thickness to get your
compression back in line.

http://www.headgasket.com/gaskets.html

Mark
70 Midget