Monterey LBC weekend....(short)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Monterey LBC weekend....(short)
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 16:53:17 -0700
Hey Spridgeteers,

We just returned from Monterey today.  We had a good (rainy) weekend.  Fun
at the car meet and enjoyed a very lovely evening with a sumptious feast at
the home of Larry & Sandi Miller on Saturday.    Last nite we went to Bubba
Gumps in Monterey with Rick & Carolyn for shrimp dinner & Key lime pie!
You should'a been there.

We had a good time showing the car.  It wasn't a show with "serious"
prizes.  To get a prize you "bribe the judge".  So I bought some See's
candy and took that along for a bribe.  "Won" a nice vinyl bag (from Moss
Motors) which is supposed to be for tools in the trunk........but I am
going to use it for drawing materials and stuff.  Heh, heh.  David already
has one with his tools in it anyway.  :o)   Rick "won" some booster cables.

We stopped at Pigeon Point Light House on the way home today.  Neat.  Not
open for tours during the week, but now we can add it to our list of places
to go.  Perhaps a S.W.A.G. trip...... Rick is figuring the route already!

We really liked the B&B.  David said the coffee was good enough to rate it
as a place to go to again.  Coffee & tea and hot chocolate available 24
hours.  Nice parlor/dining area.  The staff was very friendly and
comfortable to be around.  Home made cookies baked every evening.  Our room
was perfect for us.  And only a block from where we showed the car.  <G>

We hope you all had a great weekend!
Peggy & David.