Re: Fw: Bob's update

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Bob's update
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 18:36:34 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I had Ulix over to my house a few weeks ago to give my project the ol'
critical eye.  He was doing just fine and should be (re-) assembling his car
about this time.  When he visited, it was about 38 degrees and raining, and
his "garage" has one wall open to the world and a dirt floor!  Now I'll bet
he wishes he could put all those garage tips to use!  I gave him a Guinness
and it seemed to make him feel better . . . . .

He had dropped off the list due to time constraints.