Re: Brake lines

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake lines
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 13:17:33 EDT
I think there is a small cash saving and a BIG aggravation saving.  Last time
I discoved I need to change a brake line (it had been incorrectly flared) it
took about 5 minutes rather than half an afternoon finding a garage with a
flaring kit that was open.

I have found a lot of satisfaction in making my own brake lines and my only
regret is that I did not buy the flaring kit sooner.  YMMV

Daniel1312