Re: Has anyone done this?

To: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Has anyone done this?
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 14:17:11 -0400
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I don't know of anybody who has put nitrous in a A-block engine.  The
closest thing I know of is one of our LLLs (local lovable looney) who
put an RX-7 engine in a Frogeye Sprite with nitrous.

According to reports, engaging the Nitrous Oxide at about 35 resutled in
a lot of tire smoke and 90 MPH by the time he got it straightened out
enough to pay attention to the speedo again.

Shortly thereafter, he became much more concerned with the 90 - 0 time
than the 0 - 90