Re: I must have really upset the automotive gods. Long and probably ve

To: "Fisher & Elizabeth Jones" <fisher@hctc.net>, "Paul A. Dolloff, Ph.D." <pauld@ekpc.com>
Subject: Re: I must have really upset the automotive gods. Long and probably very boring
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 16:14:00 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Elizabeth, You are in Texas, right?? You have a gun, right?? Shoot the
ba$^ard!!!

No Not Fisher, the durn Jeep.

Larry

I do understand the feeling tho. BTDT Someday you will look back and then
Shoot the durn thing ;-)

At this exact moment in time 5/11/00 3:55 PM, fisher@hctc.net made the
profound statement:

>I was going to suggest that a couple of 'short ones' might help us to
>commiserate with each other, but did you ever get to celebrate?
>
>Elizabeth
>
>At 10:12 AM 5/11/00, Paul A. Dolloff, Ph.D. wrote:
>>From:                   Fisher & Elizabeth Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
>> >       Let me capsulate what we have done, bear in mind that this whole
>> thing has
>> > taken weeks of work to even get to the stage that it is at now......
>> > Precisely nowhere!!!!
>>
>>Man, do I know that feeling!
>>
>>Good luck.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.