RE: Another Ebay bugeye

To: "'Bryan Vandiver'" <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Another Ebay bugeye
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 15:16:42 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Hey, I was just there and saw this lot. As we were flying by in the rental
Crapolla my dad spotted the Metro (pictured in the background) which got us
all looking at what else they had but didn't see the Bugeye. If I'd have
seen it I would have stopped. This is a dealer of the north side of Hwy 69
on the way to Prescott. It looked like he had hot rods and 50's american
iron. I looked again when we headed back to Phoenix and looked closer but
still didn't see anything different. Oh well, next time I go down there
(brother lives in Prescott. No, he knows nothing about cars) I'll have to
stop in. I should no better, you never know what you find under those rocks.

Bill Hunt
64 MKII Sprite - HRBYTOY