Re: Sound deadening

To: "James Nazarian Jr" <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sound deadening
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 21:22:55 -0400
Well Crap. I found the receipt and I was WAY off on the price. The
receipt was for a 4.33 sq ft sheet (about 2' x 2') for $19.99 from
PepBoys. Item #76910300433. Purchased on 6/21/97 at 11:30:14 AM. Took 4
sheets none the less. Oh well. I thought I remembered a better deal.

Sorry to get folks hopes up. :-(

Larry

>Larry, if you could remember where you got it that cheap please let us
>know.  That is a great price, and for that $$ I would definately do my car
>in dynamat.
>
>James Nazarian
>'71 B roadster
>'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
>'63 Buick 215
>
>On Thu, 11 May 2000, Larry Macy wrote:
>
>> As I did this 3 yrs ago I am not sure - I have the records at home. I did
>> the floor under the seats, the pkg shelf and the front of the vertical
>> wall behind the seats. I think it was around $30 for 4 3x3 sheets. But I
>> don't recall at the moment.
>>
>> Larry
>>
>> At this exact moment in time 5/10/00 1:37 PM, James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU
>> made the profound statement:
>>
>> >Larry,
>> >I am curious what it cost to do the interior with dynamat.  From my
>> >experience the stuff is extremely expensive.  Crutchfield lists Dynamat
>> >original at 13sqft for $70.  How much did it take to do the car?  What did
>> >you pay for it?
>> >
>> >James Nazarian
>> >'71 B roadster
>> >'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
>> >'63 Buick 215
>> >

>> Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
>> macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
>> System Administrator/Manager
>> Neuropsychiatry Section
>> Department of Psychiatry
>> University of Pennsylvania
>> 3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
>> Philadelphia, PA 19104
>>
>>  Ask a question and you're a fool for three minutes; do not ask a
>> question and you're a fool for the rest of your life.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.