Windshield

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Windshield
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 06:53:16 EDT
My windshield on my '79 Midget recently cracked all of its own accord.  Came
out one day and it was cracked from the top down about 8" on the passenger
side. Now it has fanned out at right angles to that for about another 8".  I
suspect flexing of the winshield frame to be the culprit.

I guess I might have to get into the difficult business of replacing the
glass, but if there are any listers not TOO far away who might have an extra
glass in frame on a parts car that is not clouded up, and who is willing to
sell it, I might be able to pick it up.  I live in East Tennessee and
sometimes. travel north through Lexington, Cincinnati, Dayton, and as far as
Cleveland, OH.

Thanks!

--David C.