Re: Barlow & Company Restorations? Follow-up

To: froggi@cdsnet.net
Subject: Re: Barlow & Company Restorations? Follow-up
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 13:31:01 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
A hearty thanks to everyone who has responded,

Herb, I agree with you about the shop. I did drive up and meet him last weekend
and the shop is as clean and well kept as the photos on the Website show --
tools and everything else. He really takes pride in his space. And he seems
like a really nice guy. Probably spent close to two hours talking with me,
showing me samples of work he's done.

His first suggestion was to have the entire wiring harness replaced -- and then
to progress from there. If I'm lucky, maybe by next summer all the work (making
sure it is road safe) will be done. Of course, I want the paint & body done
first... but I do know better.

Thanks again and I'm still taking any suggestions...

Alix & Reggie, the '68 Sprite

In a message dated Fri, 12 May 2000 12:47:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time, WFO