Re: Carlisle Lunch(garage update)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carlisle Lunch(garage update)
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 15:37:53 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Without a Sprite, I must continue my work in "the garage" this weekend.
This Saturday is "dumpday" here in Poughkeepsie, so all day is a freebie
there.  So, as they say in the ads, "Everything Must Go in this One Day
Event."

BTW:  The 1st 12 feet of the workbench is complete --  the missus' "Home and
Garden" section (6') and the "Paints and Stains" section (6') (That's the
beginning of automotive--in cognito).  This section is supported by 4x4's
and has 2x12's for a top with a 4" backsplash.  The storage shelf underneath
is recessed some to allow leg room if a stool is used.   After the dump
rally tomorrow, I'll turn the corner on the workbench and complete the
official Spridget section--10 feet of 3 ft. depth workspace.  Bench grinder,
4" vise, Pegboard wall-o-tools, 2 fire extinguishers.  I plan to beef-up the
down-under shelf to hold heavier parts like 1275's, trannies, etc...  Hey.
Could happen.

Spridget sticker looks awesome on the metal closet...

Still on the prowl for a metal top for the Spridget section, and I'm in the
market for a compressor.

The only construction halt came when somehow I had to stop to -uh- rewire
the circular saw.  I'm just about out of the Nascar bandaids.  Now on to the
Winnie the Pooh and Blue's Clues collection of bandages.

Safe runs to all in Carlisle.  Watch the storms.

Dan O'Shea
68 Sprite
Poughkeepsie, NY