Re: Bugeye meets Accura, film at 11

To: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: Bugeye meets Accura, film at 11
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 17:14:15 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sorry to hear about your misfortune, are you alright? Congrats on the new paint
job, they won't be able to match the old paint to well so you need to push for a
complete job and contact Shelby America for a up to date estimated value for
your Mag cap. You are forced to have insurance by the state, now it is time to
put that to use.  Brad