Re: Check out this Car ad!

To: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Check out this Car ad!
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 20:16:10 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I figured I'd wait to see what everyone had to say about it before I piped
in.

The engine is presently out, head rebuilt, un-attached to motor.
Short block still needs rebuilding. (out of funds)
Supposedly zero rust, great paint etc etc (etc sales pitch.)
tranny may still have 2nd gear problems.

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com  (new
format)
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer