Re: Upcoming weekend

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Upcoming weekend
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 06:16:06 -0700
Hi All,

As a Parent of a Navy Airman, I would like suggest that we take a moment of our
busy weekend in silence,  for our loved ones serving and the ones we lost in the
many wars around the world.  Although I wasn't around the Vietnam War itself, I
served as a Sonarman on the USS Memphis during the war.  Hears to the the
Military men and women of our armed services US or foreign, I salute you all.

Rick and Carolyn,  Both Navy Veterans