Re: personalized license plates

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: personalized license plates
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 20:57:40 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I had considered that plate myself, but I decided to wait for more
characters, which finally arrived and then, I chose '65SPRITE'.  Later on, I
thought: 'Why din't I choose 'The Duke' which has been my nickname for a
great many years.  ???

Anyway, it is in the mail.  I wonder what year I'll get them on?

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca