Re: Fashion Gods Dictate Terminal Ugliness

To: Larry Cogan <woodrat@spacey.net>, "Lundy, John D." <JOHN.D.LUNDY@saic.com>, "'Spridgets List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fashion Gods Dictate Terminal Ugliness
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 05:58:11 -0700 (PDT)
> So true John....evenmore so as it applies to women.
> Non PC in Florida.

The other night getting petrol before running up to
Madison to drop off cores at Peter C.'s, I was pumping
gas when the "pay at the pump" speaker barked
something.  I thought the clerk said "I need your
card".  I went inside, and there were 2 cute 20-ish
Betty's chatting with a 3rd behind the counter.  They
wanted to know what kind of car I was driving (it was
the BGT).  None of the 3 had heard of an MG!  Keep em
on the road and out there.  If I'd have had more
time/less wife, I'd have taken them up on their offer
to all come for a ride.  Nothing like 6 br.. I mean 3
girls crammed into a B.

Non-PC up here too,
Ron