Memorial Day drive

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Memorial Day drive
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 12:32:59 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi, Spridgeteers!

My wife and I decided to celebrate the holiday with a 350-mile tour of
eastern North Carolina in the Midget.  Saw one yellow rubber-bumper MGB
headed north on US17, and a BRG square-body Sprite grinning at us from the
carport of a delapidated, and apparently-abandoned house in Bath, NC (the
oldest city in NC, founded 1705).  Because the house appeared abandoned, we
stopped to examine the Sprite.  It was in very good shape, and although the
house may have been abandoned, the car was not.  There were tools lying
around that had recently been used.  No further LBC sightings to report.
Hope everyone had a pleasant holiday.

Cheers!

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC