SWAGadelic baby

To: "list, Spridget mail" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SWAGadelic baby
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 21:02:20 -0700
Hi Spridgeteers,

    I have come up with a date for the 5 speed tech session and SWAG
meeting.  Paul will be here the weekend of June 24- 25.  The idea is to
have the get-together Sunday, June 25 AFTER the show in Chico.  After
you have been browsing for parts all day (and who knows, maybe picking
up a five speed tranny) come make the day complete with a nice get
together and BBQ after the show.

    I figured this was a good time as most of you would have the day
already penciled in to attend the show.  If, however, the majority of
the attendees want to do it on Saturday June 24, that is also an
option.  In this case, the majority will win.  If you're interested in
attending, please let me know and in particular what day you would like
to come.

    To recap, Paul Asgeirsson of Morris Service will be at my place and
going over his five speed conversion kit in a mini-tech session for us.
It will also be a good excuse for a SWAG get together.  I will provide a
BBQ for all who attend.  Should be a great event.  All are invited.

    My previous stats on the installation were wrong, Paul says he can
actually install his five speed conversion in under 30 mins, blindfolded
and with only a BFH, while annoying rap music plays in the background.

Steve.
--
|   Steve McGee,
|   Atty. at large
|   samesq@pacbell.net
|   Spridget page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/links.html
|   Mopar page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/mopar.html

    "Only if you are unafraid of the truth will you ever find it."