Re: Belt length?

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Belt length?
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 16:34:19 -0700 (PDT)
> "A triple play can really take you out of an inning"
>    Uecker quoting
> Bamberger

Yeah, but a 2 hitter by a Cajun beats it everytime!

Thanks, and ya know the funny thing is, an 895 mm
won't work.  5 stinking mm.  Ask me how I know.  The
"shoelace eyeball test" failed.  And I drove right by
WW Imports today with a minivan full of class mothers.
 The young blonde divorcee among them regaled us with
stories of her tee-shirt becoming see through during
her last trip to Sea World.  I was too distracted to
stop in and say hi.

--- "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com> wrote:
> Mr. Soave,
>       This is probably too late as I'm SURE you drove the
> car Monday afternoon,
> but the belt is the same as for VW Bugs with
> generator size 9.5mm x 905mm
> or 10 x 900  VW# 111 903 137C.
>       Peter C.
> "A triple play can really take you out of an inning"
>    Uecker quoting
> Bamberger
> --
>
> At 12:14 PM 5/29/2000 , Ron Soave wrote:
> >Help-
> >I am in the last stage of un-PO'ing some stuff on
> the
> >'60 Bugeye.  There was an incorrect generator
> bracket,
> >and in putting in the right one I need a shorter
> belt.
> > I have eyeballed it, but what is the correct
> length
> >or a common part number?  Thanks and Happy Memorial
> >Day.
> >

> >=====
> >Ron Soave
> >"Good night Mr. Gorsky"

> >Kick off your party with Yahoo! Invites.
> >http://invites.yahoo.com/

=====
Ron Soave
"Good luck Mr. Gorsky"