Re: RE: The real reason we switch from positive ground!

To: mhanna@ball.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RE: The real reason we switch from positive ground!
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 17:32:11 EDT
In a message dated 6/1/00 1:54:50 PM, mhanna@ball.com writes:

<<I read somewhere that the British originally used negative ground . They
latter discovered that positive grounding was less likely  to cause
corrosion>>

And all this time I thought it was the mountains of salt we put on our roads
in winter here in New England.  I just wish I had changed all my Fiats
(sorry, Ulix) to positive ground before they rusted out.  Just think of it.
Positive ground Italian electrics.  Move over Lucas!

Rick