Revision of Rear Shackles

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Revision of Rear Shackles
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 11:17:28 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
List,
        Yesterday I posted a need for rear shackles for a semi elliptic rear
spring on a '76 Midget because the ones I have are corroded/welded to
sleeves that should not be on there.  Several list members responded
to my quarry, but these response's were lost in a deletion process by
my mother (I wish she would stop doing that).  So, I was hoping that
you members that responded could be so kind as to resend those
response's to me because well hey I still need these rear shackles
with pins.  Please contact me off-list if you can help with this
problem.

Thanks
Will Speed
'76 Midget-restoration