Re: London Spridgit places?

To: <MarcSchoen@aol.com>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: London Spridgit places?
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 04:53:58 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Marc,

Not strictly Spridget oriented, but one of the places I enjoyed visiting was
Brooklands racetrack and museum. Take the train to Weybridge, cross the
bridge and walk about a mile and it's on the right side. I actually came
upon it by accident while taking a walk, and ended up spending most of a day
there. Automotive museum, aviation museum, and history and atmosphere you
have to experience. The Sunday I was there they had a Rat Bike (crotch
rocket) event, but the week before had been the big MG meet of the year.

                                                            Mike Ellsworth
                                                            71 Midget
                                                            62 Sprite