(no subject)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 23:27:39 EDT
Can anyone help me? I've  just purchased  a 56 MGA and a 68 xj6 from a really
good friend and she has the following for sale and i need to tell her what
they are worth.
2tr6. probably 68, one with a title and one without
69 Gt. with title
some year merkur with a bad turbo (don't know anything about them)
48 cadillac(last year of the flat heads and the first year of the tail fins
one tr has been stored in side for the last 15 years, and all i can tell is
that the body is really straight and is complete, the other has been outside
for while. the Gt.6 is close to complete but does not run.
the cad is in need of total restoration except the interior, which is not bad
at all.
 thanks  list for info not pertaining to mgs