Re: Generator questions

To: toyman@digitex.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Generator questions
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 23:04:07 EDT
In a message dated 6/5/2000 7:13:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:

<< Thanks for any
 advice and I apologize for not being more adept at using the
 archives. >>

Brad:

To hell with the archives!!  I am really glad they are there,and I check them
frequently, but there is absloutely NOTHING wrong with throwing any and all
questions out for our consideration.  The thing that makes this list great is
the human element, not the archives.  The archives is a library, for God's
sake!!  Iam kinda like you--I like to hear from these great Spridget
members!!  Them that likes to hole up in a library has the archives!!  8^)

--David C.