Re: Deck (no LBC)

To: Michael Lupynec <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Subject: Re: Deck (no LBC)
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 11:03:13 -0400
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Michael Lupynec wrote:

> Frank, pls tell me that's a non-permit rectangular cedar or
> woolmanized floating deck with all materials delivered  - no post
> holes, no concrete, no staining, no snoopy neighbours, no beer.

I confess, I dug the holes and poured the footings a few days before.
Yes they were inspected.
An hour to dig a few holes, and an hour to pour some concrete a couple
days later. A phone call for the lumber delivery which came at noon when
I started building on the footings. So 8 working hours total.
No staining, only the neighbor in the back asked a few questions, beer
was when it was finished (supplied by the homeowner when he came home
and couldn't believe it was finished. I was putting tools away and
sweeping off his new deck.
This was a 14 x 20 CCA deck with 18" cantalevers on 3 sides, 1 set of
steps going
to the ground.

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ