Re: Sunday out for a errrrr "drive" in the park

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Sunday out for a errrrr "drive" in the park
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 16:27:35 EDT
Cc: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, toyman@digitex.net, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/6/2000 10:24:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
spritenut@exit109.com writes:

<< Decks only take a day unless it's over 500 sq ft, then it takes 2 days
 not a week. I just did a 280 sf deck, started at noon, finished at 5 pm.
 With stairs and rails. An air hammer helps :) >>

Hey Frank!!   Foul!!!  You are a professional builder. I have to think about
every step and measure 10-12 times.  Unless you are suggesting you will come
over here with your air hammer and build it for me???  I will supply the
beer.  LOL

--David C.