Re: PETA - Drink beer NEW! With added LBC!

To: Steven Fooshee <fooshst@stumail.gc.cc.fl.us>
Subject: Re: PETA - Drink beer NEW! With added LBC!
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 08:26:45 -0500
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
To those daring enough, try this. I had occasion to try a new Oatmeal Stout
(Gray's was the brand) that was served by the maker. He suggested the
oatmeal stout and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. A stout float. It was very,
very good, and very surprising. I have had it since, and still enjoy it.
        Try it. Let me know what you think. The tastes don't clash as much as,
say, an Italian Weber carb on a 1275 with Datsun tranny in a Bugeye with a
Mazda rear end.... and that works OK.
        Cheers   Peter C
---