MG2000 was Re: Sunday out for a errrrr "drive" in the park

To: "Chris Kotting" <ckotting@core.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG2000 was Re: Sunday out for a errrrr "drive" in the park
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 13:11:33 -0400
I am going to be there sometime on Thurs PM and, unfortunately, be
leaving Fri Night. I have to go to a wedding on Sat PM, in New York!!

There is to be a Parking lot Party Fri PM, that I will be there for a bit
be fore having to leave. How about meeting then??

Larry

At this exact moment in time 6/6/00 7:48 AM, ckotting@core.com made the
profound statement:

>Larry (et al) -
>
>Okay, now for the perennial question...
>
>Who among the Spridgeteers is going to be at MG2000, and do you want to
>make plans for getting together?
>
>Chris K.
>
>Larry Macy wrote:
>>
>> See ya all in Cleveland, Unless I commit myself (some of you might say I
>> should anyway ;-).

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager