Re:Bugeye FS in SD-LOOK AGAIN

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re:Bugeye FS in SD-LOOK AGAIN
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 10:09:28 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Brad,

I just took another look at the photos... nevermind the trunk... where are
the rest of the fenders!?! Take a look at the bottom line of the rear
fenders... sure there's no rust... they cut it off!!

If you had any doubt this was a slap-dash cosmetic makeover, this should
eliminate it...'-) Wonder how much more they'd want for one with all the
original metal there?

Gerard

--

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux