Re: NO LBC - Political rant - was: Re: Hillary "Panther" Clinton - NO LB

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, <RBHouston@aol.com>, <michael.graziano@csfb.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NO LBC - Political rant - was: Re: Hillary "Panther" Clinton - NO LBC - Interesting Reading
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 17:58:22 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Alright youse guys... better all head over to the Thicko list...
where sexual harrassment is not a crime, but an artform...
where if we're not giving you shit, we don't like you...

(and I'm in a media/news/Hollywood related business... where, just like the
White House, it's really all about makin' money, and getting laid.)

WST
Flounder
Team Thicko