Re: NJ Registration (Grr...)

To: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: NJ Registration (Grr...)
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 17:57:57 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
From Brad Fornal <toyman at digitex.net>
To: Wiedemeyer <boxweed@thebest.net>
Cc: Steven Fooshee <fooshst@stumail.gc.cc.fl.us>; spridgets list
<spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: 10 June 2000 16:02

> Obviously he did not have the optional rear seat like offered in the
> Spridgets, as shown in on page 79 of the OS&M. I wonder if we could make
> repops of these up and legally put passengers back there at that point? In
> Texas the rear passengers are not required to be buckled

MGBGT rear seat bases.  Cut about 2 inches off each side and they drop in.
Matching original fabric so it looks correct.  Remove the staples that hold
the fabric on and cut off the ends of the wood.  A little wooden packing
under the leading edge and some means of fixing the rear edge should get it
working OK.  It even has the little catches that hold the tonneau cover down
on later Spridgets on it at the front.