Re: Midget Engine Question

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, adrian@workgroup.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Midget Engine Question
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 05:04:22 -0700 (PDT)
The biggest reasoning for replacement with the
non-clutch type is due to fan clutch failure.
Generally, the direct drive will cool a little bit
better and you don't have to worry about the clutch
failing on the fan. The down side is you'll lose a
fraction of a horse or two (I don't think it would be
noticable though).
The cost of the fan clutch is up there so...If your's
is working fine, when it fails, replace it with the
old style...otherwise motor on. :o)

Dan

--- DLancer7676@cs.com wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> adrian@workgroup.net writes:
>
> << I've never heard of this modification.  What's
> involved?

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget