Re: My '60 might be a '58!

To: "Rich Hill" <richard.hill@sri.com>
Subject: Re: My '60 might be a '58!
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 11:36:34 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Rich,  Your not going to like this but, My 1958 bug-i sprite was stolen in
1974 in California, ID plate AN5L 5206 and body stamp 5180, the car was
painted the original yellow.  I have fowarded a copy of this e-mail to the
Daily City Police who took the original report and they should be in contact
with you soon.
        Crash