Loss of power problem SOLVED!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Loss of power problem SOLVED!
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 00:17:33 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
List
Several days ago I wrote about an lbc with a 1500 that was
experiencing a loss of power.  Many suggestions were offered
and I realize that everyone has been holding their
collective breaths in anticipation of the outcome. Thank you
all for taking the time to help out.  Turns out he winner of
the booby prize is Peter C. with a suggestion that there
might be a hole in the carb diaphragm. One new diaphragm
later and the problem's gone.  Thanks booby!
Regards
George Procyshyn